* Makes 2 Pizzas!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
Ingredients for Pizza Toppings:
Steps To Make The Pizza:
1) Pour the water into a bowl and pour in the active dry yeast, leave it to absorb for about 3-5 minutes.
2) In a large bowl mix in the flour and salt with large spoon, then pour olive oil and mix.
3) Pour the water and yeast into the large bowl. Mix until well mixed to become doughy.
4) In the other large bowl put a little olive oil on it and put the pizza dough into the large bowl wrapped in a little coat of olive oil. Cover large bowl with a plastic wrap and leave it out for about 2 hours or how ever long, until you need it. The pizza dough should rise.
5) Take half of the pizza dough and put the other half back or use it to make another pizza after this pizza. With that half use the rolling pin to spread it to fit the pizza pan.
6) Add a little sauce (I just use canned spaghetti sauce), cheese and a few of whatever kind of toppings you desire on the pizza dough.
7) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees. Place it into the oven and let it bake until it is a golden brown color (about 20 minutes baking).
8) Once done baking take pizza out of the oven carefully and let it cool then slice it.
|Vegetables, cheese and ground beef Pizza|
|Vegetables and cheese Pizza|
|Vegetables and cheese cupcake shape Pizza|