1 cup water
1 cup All Purpose flour
1 tsp Vanilla Extract or bean
(makes about 16)
1) Mix ingredients in bowl gently in same order as listed above with a whisk until
mixture becomes smooth.
2) Put stove to medium heat and place a flat pan.
3) With a 1/4 measuring cup take some of the mixture and pour in pan, then quickly
and gently turn pan around to make sure the mixture is flatted around.
4) Wait until the bottom side is lightly brown, by seeing bubbles appear, then flip it
with a spatula until the other side is lightly brown too.
5) Place it carefully on a side plate.
6) Repeat step 3-5 again and again until there is no more mixture left and side plate
7) Lastly, when serving you can put whichever serving you prefer, either melted
chocolate, fruits, whipped cream, ice cream, jelly or more.